Thursday, April 10, 2014

Crafting Success

Yes! It is done, finally! I am not sure, but it might been a year since I started this crafting quest for the title of Legendary Artisan!

"Drum A Little Drum" Quest in the Spellbook


Some people say that this might be the hardest crafting quest at the moment. It took a while to farming those stone blocks in Stone Town, Zafaria to transmute them into Fossils for the Conga Drums.

I didn't realize that I was still going to need some Aether, too. But you can buy some from Diego the Duelmaster in Unicorn Way, but if you don't have Arena Tickets, you could buy a transmutation recipe from the Celestian vendor and farm for Kelp. I think there are some of them in Celestia.


I would suggest working on Crafting, since the Shadow-Forged Weapons are just around the corner!

See you around the Spiral!



No comments:

Post a Comment